Sonntag, 30. September 2007

it isn't bad, isn't it

for my excuse. im not writing so much, at the moment, because i don't have so much time, to write about my live in here. (as long it is interesting to someone)

at the moment i do work in two jobs, to earn enough. and so i want to spend all time i have left, with my little hobbit. to make her life as happy as i can make it.
ok ok ok.. she will still say, that i do make her happy already. but for me it is not really enough.
so i will always try to make things better, as i do already.

and right now (sunday 10:37am) my hobbit is still sleeping, after spending the half night in the internet, so watch an american football-game, via webcam-broadcasting.
lol... ja, im so sorry, that the earth is round, and europeans are not able, to receive american tv-channels (even via satellite)
and the internet-player tvu, does not broadcast the ABC-channel (just the ABC-News)

and yesterday, my parents (her parents-in-law) did visit us (after 5 years of silence between each other)
and of course. my beloved wife, did try to make everything perfect.
cleaning the household as far as she can.
putting all stuff away (no matter where, as long it is not visible for anyone, who is in the apartment, to visit)
and then.. not being ready, as my parents are still arriving.
so she did still staying in the bathroom, to make herself looking good for my parents, while they where already here.
how bad (for her) because she did not believe me, as i said, that she should go ahead, and make herself ready, if she wants to be finished, with it, when my parents are here. lol
but ok..
the visit was ok, so far. and my mother is much more, than happy, that she can stay in contact with me again.
and also, that i am happy.
ok.. so far about the internal family part about it.

im sure, my better half will write about it later. and for all english talking readers here, she will use words, everyone of you, will be able to understand and describe things in a better way, than i do.

so far.

Keine Kommentare: